You can search for installed software, remove and rename entries from the program list, and sort by name, installation date, size, or version number. This is also true if you uninstall a program without using IObit Uninstaller—it will still prompt you to remove any leftover files and registry items that the regular uninstaller might have missed.
It comes in a portable version and need not be installed on your device. Revo Uninstaller offers clean removal of any program from your PC. Use this powerful software uninstaller for Windows 10/8/7 to uninstall and remove unwanted programs and software easily. It is compatible with all Windows versions and also available as portable version.
Removes All Traces Of Programs
The if not then please click this link OESIS Removal Module tool uninstalls the above software silently, with no intervention on your part. It also supports batch uninstalls and automatically scans for leftover files and registry entries to ensure that the entire program, including all its references, are deleted. It has an AutoFix invalid entries option in the menu that can scan all the installed programs to find any that don’t refer to an actual program you have installed.
You can use this program uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software instantly. These dedicated uninstaller programs are used for removing the listed applications only.
Dog Licking Screen
This may happen if you’ve removed a program in the past but the entry remained in the list of installed software. It’s a wise choice to use CCleaner for removing programs because you can quickly switch over to its file and registry cleaner to sweep up any residual files that an uninstaller may have left behind.
- Geek Uninstaller is a popular software uninstaller for Windows users, and it’s entirely free to use.
- So, let’s explore the list of best free software uninstaller for Windows 10.
- These uninstaller tools can be handy when a program doesn’t uninstall normally.
- With that in mind, many users download separate uninstall tools to minimize storage use and keep their device neat.
- Some desktop applications come with a built-in uninstaller, but other platforms don’t make it so simple.
Using one when you don’t have the associated program won’t do anything. All the programs listed above should be able to remove antivirus software, but if not, the developer’s dedicated uninstaller should do the trick.